The square based building consists of two floors and an attic and is covered by a hip roof which bears a layer of Marseillais tiles
On the ground floor the main door and two lateral windows open onto the main façade. Three quarters of the door are framed with a slightly raised, dark ivory plaster fascia which runs horizontally and goes on to frame the windows too. Another fascia, which is decorated with birds in rilievo, runs horizontally along the façade and, at the same time, unites the upper part of the windows.
On the first floor there are round arched windows which feature decorated frames, moulded corbels and festoon decoration. A large terrace with large corbels and balustrades with alettes opens on both of the main façades.
The second floor has windows and terraces similar to those on the first floor, but everything is re-proposed on a much simpler manner.
Below the eaves is decorated with moulded corbels.
Each floor is defined by two cornices which horizontally mark each façade.
The building is a private property and cannot be visited inside.
Historical critical news
The building was projected in 1923 by the architect Giovan Lelio Menesini.
Between the time of its construction and the present day, there have been neither significant changes to the external appearance of the villa nor significant modifications to its interior. Therefore, the little villa still appears the same today as it did when it was designed.
(source: Lorenza Caprotti - Centro Studi Cultura Liberty e Déco