In 1924 Francesca Racca Oytana requested planning permission to construct a small building "to be used as a garage and utility rooms" in her villa garden which was located on the uphill extension of via Fratti and via Vespucci. It was to be constructed on the lots which were indicated on the town plan as land previously appertaining to Giannoni. As stated on the plan quoted in the abovementioned request, the building plan presents a polygonal shaped design which dynamically interprets the problem of the corner.
In 1926 the engineer Alessandro Lippi, well-known in the city for the realization of other buildings amongst which, the extension of Prince Giovanelli's villa (located on the Promenade), presented an extension project with the addition of a two story building which faced onto via Fratti.
A further volumetric increase of the villa was carried out in 1939 when the property was owned by the Baronesse Iosepina Arborio Nella di Sant'Elia. The engineer Salvatore Sala projected a consistent volumetric increase of the north-facing side of the villa.
(source: Alessandra Belluomini Pucci - Centro Studi Cultura Eclettica Liberty e Déco